Medford NJ Medford NJ New Jersey
Medford NJ Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

After School Activites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Medford NJ New Jersey Forum Index -> Medford Questions and Answers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StacyH

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: After School Activites Reply with quote

Very Happy
When I was younger the schools had afterschool activities. One of my friends told me that in his town, his schools offered Karate Lessons. Does any of our school offer Karate Lessons? My nephew is very interested in Karate, but I don't want to sign him up in a school, just incase he doesn't take to it. He's 8 years old.

Any information would be great
TVaughan
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stacy,
Memorial Middle School offers many clubs and sports after school. This covers 6th through 8th grade. Shawnee High School also has many clubs and athletic programs.

I don't believe the elementary schools offer after school activities. Elementary school children can sign up for MYAA sports, or join other clubs like boy scouts, girl scouts, etc. I guess our budget doesn't allow for more at this point. But believe me... kids get very busy in Middle and High School (if they are smart to take advantage of all that is offered).

Tom
StacyH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much:D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Medford NJ New Jersey Forum Index -> Medford Questions and Answers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: